- Complete the Application (by Mail or Online)
- Submit the Application Fee:
- $240 for students*
- $260 for NRPA members*
- $304 for non-NRPA members*
- Provide Proof of Education (Choose one)
- Official Transcript from University verifying Associate's/Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of High School Diploma
- Complete and submit Work experience form (if applicable)
* This fee includes the examination fee ($195) and designated application fee.
What to Expect
- Applicants will receive an email notification from NRPA within one month of applying, verifying the completion of the application process. This email will include:
- Applicants have one year from application processing to sit for the exam.
CPRP Certification Discounts - Save up to 50%
Please click here
to access the CPRP & CPRE Policy and Procedure Manual.
For questions or further information on certification, please email
us at email@example.com