For educators teaching future park and recreation professionals and advocates.
- Become part of the movement with timely advocacy resources. Engage your students in advocacy issues related to parks and recreation through various advocacy modules, tools, and other resources.
- Build connections by networking with other educators through NRPA Connect, conferences, and volunteer opportunities.
- Advance your knowledge through discounted pricing on education programs, online learning, webinars, and conferences.
- Benefit from research and resources with PRORAGIS* and the Knowledge Center.
- Stay informed on the latest field trends through Parks & Recreation Magazine and discounted subscriptions to NRPA’s Journals.
*PRORAGIS is NRPA’s Operating Ratio and GIS tool that allows agencies and communities to compare themselves to similar agencies and communities, share best practices, and produce reports to justify funding and support.
See a full list of benefits.