- They are loyal – 12.6 years is the average length of membership.
- They have purchasing power – 86% of our readers are decision makers.
- They are hungry for information and products – 98% of NRPA Annual Conference attendees spent time in the exhibit hall and 91% of attendees influence or approve the purchases for their agency.
- They read – the majority (valued a 4.26 of 5.00) indicate Parks & Recreation magazine in the top 3 most valuable NRPA benefits. 92% say the magazine is their go-to source for product information. Circulation: 60,000 (NRPA membership).
- They are media savvy – NRPA.org receives more than 100,000 monthly visits and our e-newsletters (NRPA Express/NRPA Top 5), our monthly/weekly enewsletters, reach more than 34,000 members each month and have open rates of more than 21%.
Learn more about joining NRPA.
Advertise With Us
Thanks for your interest in advertising in Parks & Recreation magazine. P&R, NRPA’s monthly member publication, informs, motivates and inspires professionals, civic leaders and citizens to elevate the value of parks and recreation as a public service.
Filled with practical, actionable solutions to everyday challenges, Parks & Recreation helps our readers do their jobs more effectively.
For more information about how your company can reach our members through print and digital advertising opportunities, you can review our media guide or contact us.
Reach your target!
NRPA offers industry suppliers the opportunity to reach thousands of park and recreation professionals annually through sponsorship opportunities throughout the year or at key events. Vendors can choose from an array of venues and target the appropriate audience for your products and services. NRPA events draw decision makers with the buying power that you want and with a readership of 95,000, our reach extends beyond our members to adjacent markets.
Sponsorship is a proven means to strengthen the effect of your advertising or elevate the impact of your presence at a trade show. Research by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research indicates that exhibitors engaged in sponsorship and pre-show promotions can increase booth traffic by more than 35 percent.
For questions about 2017 sponsorship opportunities, contact Lindsay Shannon at 703.858.2178 or e-mail email@example.com.
Become an Exhibitor
Build Relationships. Build Your Business.
You work hard to develop products and services that meet the needs of the park and recreation community. Show that commitment to your customers and prospects. NRPA is the only national organization that delivers decision-making agency directors, managers, and staff in all areas of parks and recreation. We’re more than a membership, we’re a community.
Our members are engaged, powerful, and passionate. They care about the people they serve, and want to provide the services their communities want. NRPA’s exhibiting opportunities at the NRPA Annual Conference bring you face-to-face with the people you want to know.
For information regarding Exhibit Space at the 2017 NRPA Annual Conference contact Lindsay Shannon at 703.858.2178 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.